Template:Disputed Parachlorophenoxyacetate or pCPA is a synthetic compound similar to chemicals in a group of plant hormones called auxins. Esterized with dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) it forms centrophenoxine, an anti-ageing neural enhancement compound noted for reducing lipofuscin and increasing choline levels in the brain.
- Centrophenoxine Hydrochloride
- Clofenoxine Hydrochloride
- Clophenoxate Hydrochloride
- Deanol 4 Chlorophenoxyacetate Hydrochloride
- Meclofenoxane Hydrochloride
- Chemical name: 2-Dimethylaminoethyl 4 chlorophynoxyacetate hydrochloride
- Molecular formula: C(12)H(16)CINO(3), HCL
- Molecular weight: 294.2
Centrophenoxine is supplied under the trade names Cerutil, Helfergin and Lucidril.